Join us in Jakarta for the
Springer-LIPI Publishing Forum
- Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI)
- Gedung A PDII Jln. Jend. Gatot Subroto 10, Jakarta 12710
- Tuesday 25 June 2019
- 10am - 4pm
This June in Jakarta, the Springer-LIPI Publishing Forum will bring together researchers, publishing professionals, librarians and tertiary educators to discuss key issues and trends in academic publishing.
Forum Speakers and Topics:
- Laksana Tri Handoko, Chairman, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI): 'Opening Speech: Open Access and R&D Performance'
- Rahmi Lestari Helmi, Director, LIPI Press: 'Knowledge sharing on co-publishing through the LIPI-Springer agreement'
- Myriam Poort, Vice-President Books Publishing, Humanities, Springer Nature: 'Book Publishing at Springer Nature and the Future of Books’
- Alex Westcott Campbell, Publishing Editor, Humanities and Social Sciences, Southeast Asia, Springer: 'Preparing a Book Proposal'
- Floor Oosting, Executive Editor, Books Publishing, Humanities, Springer Nature: 'Open Access Books Publishing at Springer Nature'
- Mabel Tang, Account Development Director, Greater China, South Korea, Southeast Asia & Oceania, Springer Nature: 'Springer Nature Portfolios and Researcher Tools'
- Published authors and editors and representatives of LIPI Press and Springer Nature: 'Roundtable Discussion on Co-Published Titles'
About LIPI Press
LIPI Press carries out numerous publishing functions for Indonesian researchers across subject disciplines. Established in line with the institutional mission of the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), their mission is to position LIPI Press as a nationallyaccredited scientific publisher with a global network and reach. LIPI Press aims to produce books that enrich multiple stakeholders - from policymakers to educators - in the research community in STM and the humanities and social sciences.
Springer is a leading global publisher providing researchers with quality content through innovative information, products and services. Springer has one of the strongest humanities and social sciences eBook collections and archives, as well as a comprehensive range of hybrid and open access HSS journals. Springer is part of Springer Nature, a global publisher that serves and supports the research community across all subject disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, we well as in STM. *Talks will take place in Bahasa Indonesia and English *Lunch will be served for registered participants
Scan code to register.
Admission is free. Registration closes 17 June 2019
Participants will receive complimentary e-access to the books after the event